Experience gained over years within marine operations, our marine engineering team provides optimal solutions for marine advisory.
Typical examples of services we provide:
FEED studies to define the optimal method for execution.
Structural design and analysis
Sea-fastening calculations and design
Rigging analysis and design
MARINE TOTAL TRANSPORTATION
In additon to heavy lift vessel operations and barge chartering we take responsibility of the whole supply chain of the marine heavy cargo transportation services or we can provide any part of the marine transport.
The combination of an highly experienced ship management company with the cooperation of professional and dedicated partners makes us able to provide the complete marine transport supply chain.
See below for some of the areas we supply
UGLAND CONSTRUCTION AS
Haakon VII's gt. 8, N-4005 Stavanger
P.O. Box 360
N-4002 Stavanger, Norway
- Single interface for project towage requirements
Load Out / In Operations
- Lift On / Lift Off
- Roll On / Roll Off
- Float On / Float Off
- Engineering, planning & Execution
Sea Fastening & Grillage
- Calculation and Design
- Procurement, Construction and Installation
- Completed to applied Warranty Standards
- Removal and deck clean down
- Ballast Plans and Procedures
- Deck Layout and Stow Plans
- Bollard Pull Calculations
- Stability, motion and mooring analysis
- Structural Analysis for deck and hull strength
- Dedicated Project Managers
- Ballast Engineers
- Heavy Lifting Appointed Persons
- Load Out / In Interface Management
- Transport Manuals
- Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Lifitng Manuals and Procedures
- HSEQ Documentatation
Heavy Lift Vessel Operations
Fully manned heavy lift vessel for any marine inshore lifting operation. Standard Boom Version up to 800t. 4 individual crane hooks for max control of the lift. Highlift boom version. Lifting heights from up to 155m.
Offshore Barge Operations
Ugland Construction AS owns and operate a fleet of 13 flat top barges in sizes between 10,000 and 17,000 dwt. (300x90ft / 300x100ft / 330x110ft), one fully submersible barges, all barges with high deck strength capacities and all have internal ballast system.
We deliver the whole or any part of the supply chain of the marine transportation of heavy and abnormal structures and cargoes.